Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Favorite Saddle Shop: Spectrum Saddle Shop

The Spectrum Saddle Shop is located on State Road 7, Coconut Creek Florida. Every time I have gone there the sales person can answer all of my questions and give great advice as to what brands are best.

I was there recently because I am looking for a riding helmet that I can also show in. They had me try on multiple ones already knowing about what size I would need. There were two helmets left that I had interest in and she was able to point out the differences and which she would recommend.

The sales person had competed herself in competitions and is always riding throughout the week. She also knew my trainer. I like having people advising me that are immersed in the equestrian life.

I bought these great riding gloves from Spectrum Saddle Shop...


They are Heritage Brand gloves and they come in different styles and with different designs.

I love the design, I won't be able to show in them since you can only wear all black, but for training they are nice. Before I had the gloves my hands would sweat and slip when holding the reins. I had my first lesson wearing them and it made such a difference. I could direct the horse so much better and not have to worry about my grip. Read about more benefits to riding gloves see this article. I recommend riding glove to riders, especially in the summer. The material on top that has the design is breathable as well which helps keep your hands cool.

The Spectrum Saddle Shop has all the name brands for riding and has great customer service. It is a good store to go to if you are a beginner rider because they have experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment