Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Equestrian Inspired Jewelry Great For Holiday Gifts

When I saw this jewelry I loved it and thought it would make cute holiday gifts. I would wear all of it but of course I have some favorites.

This is a sterling silver horseshoe pendant with cubic zirconia diamonds. It is priced at $39.99. I liked how it is a very delicate piece but stands out with diamonds and the price tag isn't bad.

These horseshoe stud earrings are sterling silver with cubic zirconia diamond and costs $33.50. I like these of course because they match the necklace above and would complete the look. Also these earrings could be worn by any age group.

This is my ultimate favorite piece because it incorporates the horse. It is sterling silver with cubic zirconia diamonds around the horseshoe and costs $59.99. The horse looks as though it is trotting through the horseshoe which makes the pendant.

If you like any of these favorites you can go to this website to buy them.


These dangling earrings of stirrups are unique yet simple. These are by far my favorite equestrian inspired earrings. The price tag is $90.


This ring of a stirrup is sterling silver but can be ordered in either gold or platinum. I like how it matched the earrings but I just love rings. The detail of the stirrup is what makes this one of my favorites, with the bottom of the stirrup looking rough. This ring costs $93.

Both of these pieces are by Loriece and there are plenty of other products other then jewelry on their website that is equestrian inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment